Why Join MACE………
Meet over 90 co-op and career service professionals and company recruiters in the state of Mississippi. Attend the annual conference to learn about current employment trends and practices. Connect with people who can assist with recruiting efforts. Excel in your position by building a strong professional network in the state of Mississippi and the southeast.
The Mississippi Association of College and Employers is committed to attaining a pluralistic, diverse membership and providing access to all programs and resources to individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or appearance. MACE encourages the recruitment and professional development of individuals from all groups by continually developing, examining, and instituting policies, practices and procedures.
- Post jobs targeted to recent college graduates.
- Access resume databases for internship, co-op and full-time candidates.
- Participate in cooperative education and internship programs.
- Attend on campus career fairs.
- Connect with students (aka future employees) through campus organizations.
- Utilize on campus interview facilities.
- Receive assistance in identifying qualified job candidates.
- Share your wisdom by participating in employer panels, mock interview and professional development seminars.
- Keep qualified professional employees in our great state.
- Help scheduling classroom presentations and company information sessions.
- Meet professional and courteous staff to help with your recruiting efforts.